Writings of Nichiren Shonin - Volume 7 Followers II
Translated and Compiled by Kyotsu Hori
Edited by Jay Sakashita
This volume is the fifteenth project of the English Translation Committee of the Nichiren-shu Overseas Propagation Promotion Association (NOPPA). It includes 86 writings of Nichiren Shonin included in the final volume of the series, Nichiren Shonin Zenshu (Complete Writings of Nichiren Shonin) Vol. VII: Followers II, by Professor Gensho Imanari (Tokyo: Shunju-sha, 1992).
Among the 86 writings, are the following titles:
- Ueno-dono Gohenji (Reply to Lord Ueno)
- Goshosoku (Letter to Lord Matsuno)
- Shijo Kingo-dono Nyobo Gohenji (Reply to the Wife of Lord Shijo Kingo)
- Myoichi-ama Gohenji (Response to Nun Myoichi)
- Nichimyo Shonin Gosho (A Letter to Nichimyo Shonin)
- Nii-ama Gozen Gohenji (A Response to My Lady, the Younger Nun)
- Sennichi-ama Gohenji (A Reply to Sennichi-ama)
- Nambu Rokuro-dono Gosho (A Letter to Lord Nambu Rokuro)
A glossary and index are included.
Orders are processed PayPal (which also allows you to use a credit card without having a PayPal account, and can be used for international orders). Click the Add to Cart button to use PayPal.